Available in three different gauges; 16 (standard). 18 (smaller) and 14 (larger). Dimensions below.
Named the “Barber” as a tribute to the man who keeps us from being too scruffy. As always this is also available with color added and has our signature core of steel!
It has a nice elegant drape and is substantial without being chunky.
The weave is Half Persian 4-in-1, which lies flat and is reversible.
A thick and durable chain for everyday wear, all stainless steel so you'll never have to take it off! Hand-crafted using the half Persian 4 in 1 chainmail weave with stainless steel rings.
Stainless steel is an easy-going, care-free metal to wear. It will not tarnish or rust and requires minimal care.
- 16 gauge bracelet:
- 1.26 oz
- 7/16 inches wide (11.11 mm)
- 1/4 inches thick (6.35 mm)
- 18 gauge bracelet
- 0.63 oz
- 11/32 inches wide (8.73 mm)
- 7/32 inches thick (5.55 mm)
- 14 gauge bracelet
- 2.10 oz
- 1/2 inches wide (12.7 mm)
- 3/8 inches thick (9.52 mm)
To determine bracelet size, follow the steps below.
1. Measure your wrist below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear your bracelet) using a bracelet gauge, a flexible measuring tape or a strip of paper.
2. If using a plain strip of paper, mark your strip with a pen where the end of the bracelet needs to be. Then measure the paper strip with a ruler. This is the wrist size.
3. To find the bracelet size, increase the wrist measurement by the increment below, based on how you wants\ the bracelet to fit.
- For a snug fit, add 1/4" to 1/2".
- For a comfort fit, add 3/4" to 1".
- For a loose fit, add 1-1/4".